Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Black Belt in Simple

Last night I helped a friend by Digging her article. Since I logged onto Digg.com with my Facebook account, the article was also posted to my Facebook news feed. I mentioned this to her and she linked accounts also. Her response to me after doing this easy step, was "Do you have a black belt in this shit?"

I laughed and thought "NO!" all of this social media stuff is so easy, why are people so confused by it? Or maybe it is just me, I have been using social media for years - I have a great friend in Ohio that I have never met face to face, but we chatted on message boards, hers and mine. We found each other on Gather, MySpace and now Facebook. And now I can take those skills I learned at home and apply them at work. I have been clicking buttons for years and asking "What does this do?".

The one tip can I share with you about using and connecting your social media - Look for those "Sign in with Facebook or Twitter" and use them - it's that simple and you can get your Black Belt Too!

1 comment :

  1. Actually you DO have a blackbelt in social media and it's refreshing to know that you share your expertise with others!

    ReplyDelete