Monday, December 21, 2009

I hate it when that happens

I am reading Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchk. To be more specific, I am on page 13. I have already jumped up from my chair once to bring an idea to somone down the hall.

My Twitter Bio says I am an "Idea Muse"...which basically means I have good ideas and take joy in implementing them. I wonder if I will ever be able to inspire the passion in others that he can do in a few pages. To ever be able to say more than "I have this gret idea for you, you should do it." I want to inspire action instead of "Lorri that's great! but what is my return on in?"...I want to scream...trust me just do it!..because when I KNOW something, I KNOW it in my gut, without a lot of concrete facts to back it up.

I can't wait to finish this book and see if there is any way I can have my inner Gary help me help them!

No comments :

Post a Comment