Friday, April 23, 2010

Oops I need more Cows!

Not long ago I became fed up with my Facebook newsfeed being overloaded with game updates. I hid them all! - I have a beautiful newsfeed now. I play the games, but I was missing what really matters, updates and pictures that my friends and family post.

The problem now is - I still play the games...and now I am missing out energy boosters and claiming extra treasure for my play time! -

With all the facebook changes that have taken place I could not figure out how to "unhide". ...I am sure a very uncommon problem. I know my fellow social networks are driven to the brink of insanity by them.

My friend Dana Lopez came to the rescue.

to UNHIDE:

go to your news feed and set to "top stories"
scroll to the bottom - click 'edit options'
click the "applications" tab in the window that pops up
you will see all of your hidden apps
click the "add to newsfeed" button

VOILA! - you can now play again.

No comments :

Post a Comment