Friday, May 7, 2010

It's more fun to Engage

It is the end of my week of no self promotion via Twitter.

Yes my blog hits were down, but I had more fun. AND most importantly it lead to some engagement with a couple of great people.

I talked with Paula Pollock of Pollock Marketing Group about a Marketing Workshop she is developing. She and I will be talking offline this week. For those of you who are skeptical about using Twitter...that is how it is suppose to work.

I also got to 'talk' via twitter with David Garland. David's Twitter Profile can explain him better than I can -
" Founder/Host of The Rise To The Top on ABC and Online. The #1 Non-Boring Resource For Building Your Business: Smarter, Faster, Cheaper".

His show The Rise to the Top is now part of my RSS feed and I am hoping for time to watch the shows in his archives. David is personable and laid back in his approach to social technology and web-based business growth.

It has been a great week and my online strategy is going to continue to have "Promote the other guy" as it's top priority.

No comments :

Post a Comment